Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If I Let You Go




Day after day
Time pass away
And I just can´t get you off my mind
Nobody knows ... I hide it inside
I keep on searching but I can´t find
The courage to show ...
To letting you know ...
I´ve never felt so much love before
And once again I´m thinking about
Taking the easy way out ...


But if I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know?
If I let you go ...


Night after night
I hear myself sayin´
Why can´t this feeling just fade away?
There´s no one like you ...
You speak to my heart...
It´s such a shame we´re worlds apart ...
I´m too shy to ask ...
I´m too proud to lose
But sooner or later I gotta choose
And once again I´m thinking about taking the easy way out ...


Once again I´m thinking about .... is YOU!!!




~HasinaTerebuzzu @ Beri Itam~

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

8 comments:

nihadriz said...

love is in the aiiirrrrrr~ :P

jay jamil said...

oh my god, this song huh?

aduss.......kenangan lama mengusik jiwa (KLMJ)

Hasina Terebuzzu said...

kan min??? westlife nk buat konsert kt sini.. aku tgh pk nk p ke tak

Mr.Ein said...

weh..westlife pun dah tahap oldies dah la ni ehehe

papaYA said...

Aku suke nyanyi lagu ni bile karaoke... :)

Hasina Terebuzzu said...

ein: haruslah oldies.. kan zaman kita sekolah menengah gitu! tp lagu dia tetap aku suka

yaya: mmg slalu nyanyi lagu ni pon time karok.. satu lg lagu yg slalu aku nyanyi "flying without wings". or "season in the sun".. tak pon "uptown girl" erkkk.. byk plak lagu westlife ni.. huuhuhuuu

IkraamSuarez said...

nyanyilah lagu 'uptown girl'....

jay jamil said...

suka hati lar kan..oldies pun oldies la...janji layan....

mesti aku nangis kalau layan konsert.... ada maksud dalam tersirat di sebalik lirik lagu wakakakkakakakakk